Colorado Rafting trips range from relaxing float trips to extreme whitewater. Outfitters and guests have a shared responsibility in making whitewater rafting trips as fun and safe as possible.
Whitewater rafting and other adventure activities we offer include inherent risks to participants. These activities occur in the outdoors and may be hours from advanced medical care. Lost Paddle Rafting recommends you review the the following responsibilities and understand the risks associated with whitewater rafting and adventure sports activities. All participants are required to fill out an “Acknowledgement of Risk” form prior to participating in our activities.
All Participants must:
- Be able to speak and understand spoken English or have someone in your group who can translate for you.
- Be comfortable in water while wearing a PFD (personal floatation device). (PFD Maximum Chest Size is 52")
- Be comfortable around cold, swift moving water particularly during high water events, and when rafting the Royal Gorge.
- Have the ability to swim. During high water and on any of our advanced runs the ability to swim is highly recommended.
- If you have a medical condition or are unsure whether you are physically able to participate on a whitewater rafting trip, consult your physician prior to your arrival date. It is important you share all pertinent information such as medical and physical conditions including but not limited to heart conditions, lung conditions, pregnancy, diabetes, recent surgeries, age and any allergies. You must inform us if members of your party have conditions such as mental and physical challenges, excessive body weight or mobility challenges.
- If you make an on-line reservation, we recommend that you still contact our office prior to your arrival date by phone to confirm all details.
Please visit our FAQ’s page to find answers to questions you may have about our trips. If you still have questions about our trips which can not be found there, please feel free to call our River Experts at 1-866-766-7238